Well im sitting in the airport...I have to take a flight almost 3 hours later than I was supposed to. Once I leave Dallas I hit Pheonix, and I am on standby for san diego. I hope I make that flight becuase I really don't want to make this a long day. I'd like to get back to the ship, put my stuff away and just relax for the rest of the day.
But anyways, I went home for thanksgiving and surprised my family. So I had a nice weekend at home. Just hung out with the family and the dogs (which are getting really big by the way). I will be home again in about 3 weeks. I get to seattle on the 15th of december, then on the 20th I fly to dallas. Then on the 27th I go back to san diego. Speaking of which...Steven and Daniel I can't wait to hang out!!!
Well that's all I have for now..I think im going to take a nap while I wait for my flight. So for now.... good afternoon, good evening and good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment