Monday, November 12, 2007
My First Concert
So on saturday November 10th i went to my first concert. It was Coheed and Cambria. It was really cool. The first opening band sucked, and the second was a little better. Me and my two friends were already pretty close to the front but when Coheed came out it was like the current of a river pushing you foward. There was nothing you could do but try not to fall. They started playing and it was really good. I was so close to the speakers that my clothes and my glasses were vibrating. Needless to say that i was practically deaf for the next day and a half. They played a really good set, and there were some awesome guitar solos. Oh..i was practically sucked into a giant mosh pit...my life flashed before my eyes. But it was cool. I had a ton of fun and i want to go to another concert. My next one will probably be As I Lay Dying, on november 30th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment