Monday, November 12, 2007

Dear Reader

First off..thanks for taking time to read what im sure will be the most exciting blog you've read yet (cue sarcastic tone of voice). For those of you just joining me don't worry...you've missed nothing.

If you're reading this you probably know me so I'll skip the intro. But I will give you an update on me.

I am in the US Navy, and am currently stationed on the USS Nimitz at Naval Air Station Coronado. I am an Electricians Mate, and so far it's pretty cool. I've working on ovens, huge washers, cleaned load centers (large thing dealing with 4160 volts of electricity), and pulled a few fuses.

Being in San Diego has it's advantages: very nice weather, beaches, Seaworld, the world famous San Diego Zoo, it's not too far from Disneyland, all the malls are outdoors (it's a very unique thing that I have never seen before).
The only complaint I have is that the only people I have to hang out with are other military people. I like the friends that I have made, but being around military 24/7 gets old...quick. I like Calofornia, but the only people I know are in the navy. I think what I'm trying to say is that I just want to hang out with normal people for a change.

Well i'd like to thank you for listening to me? And tune in next time for...whatever else is on my mind. Thank you, and for now..this is Benjamin, signing off.

No comments: