Thursday, December 27, 2007

My Vacation

Well, im sitting in my room at 3 in the morning watching tv, and talking to two of my friends online. I have to leave tonight to go back to San Diego, so i will give a recap of my vacation.

First i drove from San Diego to seattle, i was basically driving for 24 hours straight. Boy was i tired, but the fun was not yet over. It was Daniels brothers birthday so we went to cheescake factory, the wait was an hour and a half. I apparently offended the waitress by making a joke about the quesadillas...as a result my food came out like 10 or 15 minutes late.

While in washington i got to see my aunt, uncle, and my grandparents. I was able to hang out with steve and daniel...first time in like 11 months. I hung out with Nichole, shes really fun and funny, i wish we had hung out more before i was in the navy. I saw my old band and choir teachers. Went to the same pool place daniel, steven, and i always go to (Nichole and I totally won...daniel and steve beg to differ). I was sad to leave, but i will be back in may and i cant wait.

Then i went to my parents house in texas. I was happy to see my family too. Monday my friend Beth came over...first time i saw her in 4 years. So it was very nice to see her and catch up. Other than that i just sort of hung out at home. I went and saw National Treasure 2 with sam, ashley and frances (german exchange student). Then christmas day ashley, frances and i went to the movies again.

My time at home has unfortunatly come to and end. I dont want to go back but i have to...its all part of the job. You got to work to earn money, and you got to have money to live. So i guess for a 19 year old on his own, im not doing to bad. Once again to all my friends, it was GREAT to see you again, and i eagerly look foward to next time.

Until next time, this is Ben McClellan....signing off.

No comments: