Saturday, July 12, 2008

Just some Thoughts

So here is an update. I think the Navy messed up my paperwork. So instead of getting out Jan. 17th 2013...i think im getting out Jan 17th 2011. Honestly i hope i do get out earlier. I dont think it was necessarily a mistake going in...ive learned a lot, and im still learning. There are just other things id rather be doing. Such as as college...i kinda wish i just did the normal thing....went to school like everyone else, had a normal job, a normal life. Dont get me wrong, the Navy has some good stuff. Such as...when i get out...i dont have to pay to go to college...they cover that.

On the subject of getting out of the Navy. I already have plans. Assuming i get out 2011...i should still be in Washington. It would be awesome if me, Steven, and Daniel could afford to all get a place together. I wont go to school right away...ill probably work for a year to save money. I am not quite sure where i will work, but i do know a cool thing i want to volunteer for. The "King County Search and Rescue 4x4 Unit". They do all sorts of training/missions. So i can learn a lot there, plus just being able to help search for people would be a good feeling, knowing that your helping someone. Well thats all i really have for now, have a good weekend.

This is, Ben McClellan, signing off.

No comments: